I thought it would be a great idea to create a resource section which will provide the most essential tools of the trade that worked for me – and if they worked for me, I’m sure they will be helpful to you as well.
I will try my best to update this page as often as possible. Feel free to check back every now and then or bookmark this site for your convenience.
- WordPress – Your number one way to start blogging online. Hands down.
- Genesis – WordPress Framework. Easy & Clean layout.
- Mailchimp – The best free email newsletter solution, however AWeber is recommended if you are on a budget.
- Pingdom – Allows you to check your website speed. A fast website is essential if you want to be successful.
- Google Analytics – Free website tracking by Google.
- 20 Incredible & Free Stock Photo Websites – A blog post I wrote about the best stock image sources on the web.
- Pinterest – A great website to upload and share your images and infographics and help them to go viral.
- Buffer – Schedule your content for social media.
- Bitly – URL shortener. Short links promote sharing – very useful for including links on Twitter.
- Fiverr – Hired service for just about anything.
- Evernote – Copy & Paste useful ideas from the web and save them for later. (Free Sign-up required)